Open View Once Media is a new WhatsApp feature that lets you share photographs and movies that disappear after the recipient opens them and exits the media reader. When the recipient closes the media viewer, the media is no longer displayed in that chat and cannot be viewed again.
Photos and videos that have been seen once will not be stored in the recipient’s Photos or Gallery, and they will not be able to forward them.
How to Send and Open View Once Media?
Send a view once the media
- Open an individual or group chat.
- Tap Attach
- Camera to take a new photo or video with your camera. Videos recorded using WhatsApp are limited to 16MB.
- Gallery to select an existing photo or video from your phone.
- Tap 1
- Tap Send
- Tap the message with the 1
- View the photo or video.
- Swipe or tap Back to exit the media viewer.
You can also see the video clip that is associated with How to Send and Open View Once Media by clicking on the following:
Additionally, you may learn more information about WhatsApp. Search for it below:
- Whatsapp Was Not Spying: Google Confirms an Android Bug Was Responsible for the Privacy Incident
- It Will Be Simpler For Whatsapp Users To Reject Changes To Its Terms Of Service
- Google Photos Is Being Used Wrong By Everyone
Why use Open View Once Media?
- To share sensitive or private information. Open View Once Media can enable you to communicate sensitive or personal information with someone without worrying about it being saved or sent.
- You are sending throwaway media. Open View Once Media is a beautiful option if you want to transmit a photo or video that you don’t want the receiver to have access to for a long time. You could, for example, use it to send a hilarious meme or a temporary status update.
- To safeguard your privacy. Open View Once Media can assist you in keeping your photographs and videos private if you are concerned about your privacy. They will be gone once the recipient has viewed them.
Tips for using Open View Once Media
Here are a few tips for using Open View Once Media:
- Be aware of the 14-second limit. Once the recipient opens the message, they’ll only have 14 seconds to view the media before it disappears.
- Don’t send anything you wouldn’t want the recipient to see. Once the media is viewed, it’s gone for good.
- Use Open View Once Media for sensitive or disposable media. This feature is an excellent way to share sensitive or confidential information or to send disposable press that you don’t want the recipient to have access to for long.