Elden Ring developer FromSoftware has released the patch notes for update 1.10, revealing all of the changes coming to the game. Elden Ring is one of the highest-rated games in recent years, receiving multiple Game of the Year accolades at the end of 2022.
Elden Ring has had multiple updates since its initial release, with significant modifications to the game. Many of these patches fix bugs in Elden Ring while changing the balance and improving the quality of life. Elden Ring Update 1.10 is now available, bringing even more enhancements to the overall user experience.
The Elden Ring update 1.10 patch notes include several improvements, with sections dedicated to the PvP component and balance tweaks. PvP enhancements include increased poise damage for all weapons and spells and extended critical hit angles.
The new update reduces the invulnerability window of Elden Ring’s Quick Step and Hound’s Step skills and the damage reduction offered by some abilities. Fans should be aware that these changes only affect Elden Ring’s PvP component and do not affect single-player or co-op gameplay.
Take a look at below tweet:
ELDEN RING update 1.10 is now available.
Full patch notes can be viewed here: https://t.co/KzYPMviXvj
— ELDEN RING (@ELDENRING) July 27, 2023
Regarding overall balance changes, Elden Ring patch 1.10 improves critical hit damage while decreasing recovery time after missing a crucial attack. It also raises the poise damage of hits that connect after a critical strike is missed.
Finally, this update corrects various flaws in Elden Ring, such as one that prevented certain spells and incantations from dealing damage under specific scenarios. Update 1.10 is mainly focused on PvP balance tweaks and bug fixes. Since its release, FromSoftware has issued several massive upgrades for Elden Ring, with some of these patches also bringing new features.
For example, the Elden Ring Colosseum update allowed users to engage in PvP combat inside an arena and change specific fighting circumstances. It will be fascinating to see whether any more features are introduced to Elden Ring as free updates, but the development team is most likely saving them for the impending DLC.
Elden Ring will receive a DLC dubbed Shadow of the Erdtree, but little is known about it. A recent rumour stated that Shadow of the Erdtree will be similar to two DLCs, but fans should wait for additional information on the expansion from FromSoftware.
Click the link below to explore a treasure trove of gaming content that will keep you entertained for hours-
Elden Ring Update 1.10 Patch Notes
PvP-exclusive balance adjustments
The adjustments in this section do not affect single-player or cooperative play.
- Increased poise damage of all weapons and some spells and incantations.
- Increased poise when attacking with skills, spells, incantations, and weapon attacks that generate poise.
- It added damage reduction when performing attacks with some skills, spells and incantations, and weapon attacks that generate poise.
- Critical hit angles have been extended.
- It decreased the invulnerability window of the Quick Step and Hound’s Step skills.
- It decreased the damage reduction granted by some skills, incantations and items.
General balance adjustments
- Increased critical hit damage.
- It decreased recovery time after a missed critical hit.
- It has increased poise damage of attacks after missing a critical hit.
Bug Fixes and other changes
- Adjusted the player damage animation so that the attack direction is not unintentionally shifted when getting hit while attacking with some types of weapons that generate poise.
- It fixed a bug that prevented some spells and incantations from causing damage while under the effect of some skills and items.
- It fixed a bug that caused the effects of the Sacred Order skill to continue after switching weapons.
- I corrected some text in specific languages.
You can follow our Twitter account and read our other most recent posts where we covered the latest updates about other video games, their release dates, gameplay, and other information.