Joining a meeting is simple: tap the Meeting link in the invitation email, and the Zoom app will launch automatically. To initiate a discussion, follow these steps: Tap on “New Meeting” > “Start a Meeting” > “Call using Internet Audio” > “Participants” > “Invite,” and then select your preferred invitation option.
This guide provides instructions on Zoom on an iPhone, covering joining and starting Zoom calls.
How to Join a Call Using the Zoom App for iPhone?
1. Install the Zoom app on your iPhone if you haven’t already done so.
2. Join the meeting. If someone sent you an invitation to the Zoom meeting via email, tap the Meeting link in the invitation email message. The Zoom app should start.
3. If you don’t have a link but someone sent you the meeting ID, start the Zoom app and tap 4. Join a Meeting. Enter the meeting ID and then tap Join. Next, you’ll also need to enter the meeting password.
5. In the Zoom app, you’ll need to choose whether to allow Zoom to use the camera (if you want to be seen in Zoom meetings, tap OK). You’ll see the Video Preview screen after giving the app permission to use the camera.
To hide the background of your room, tap the Plus sign at the bottom of the screen and choose a background image to place behind you. When you’re satisfied, tap Done.
6. Choose whether you want to join with or without video.
7. After a moment, the meeting host should admit you to the meeting.
8. You may be asked if you want to use Internet Audio. If you want to be heard in the meeting, tap Call using Internet Audio.
9. You’re now in the meeting; you can see others and talk to participate. If you need to know the meeting options, tap your screen.
At the bottom of the screen, you can tap opportunities to stop your phone’s camera, mute your microphone, and share content like your screen, a photo, or web site with the meeting attendees. To chat privately with a meeting attendee, tap Participants and tap the person you want to chat with.
10. To end the call, tap Leave at the top of the screen.
How to Begin a Zoom Meeting on an iPhone
1. To host your Zoom meeting, you must establish a Zoom account. You can accomplish this on your desktop computer’s web browser or Zoom app. Install the Zoom app on your iPhone if you haven’t already, and then touch Sign Up or Sign In at the bottom of the app’s screen to create an account or sign in with your current Zoom account credentials.
2. To create a meeting, tap New Meeting at the top of the screen (you can also tap Schedule to start a session later).
3. On the Start a Meeting screen, tap Start a Meeting.
4. Choose Call using Internet Audio to allow others in the meeting to hear you.
5. At the bottom of the screen, tap Participants.
6. Tap Invite and, in the pop-up menu, choose how you want to invite other attendees. The easiest methods are to send an email or send a text message.
7. When your recipients get the invitation, they may go to the Waiting Room, and you’ll need to admit them to the meeting. In the dialogue box at the top of the screen, tap Admit. If you miss this dialogue box, tap Participants and then Admit next to anyone waiting to join.
In addition, American Tech Journal has covered a large number of articles that are relevant to technology; if you are interested, you may follow the link that is provided further down: