How to Download Music on Spotify and Listen Offline
Do you love listening to music on Spotify but hate being tethered to the internet? Well, you’re in luck! Spotify Premium users can download music to their devices to listen offline. This is a great way to listen to your favourite songs on long car rides, flights, or anywhere else you don’t have an internet connection.
Here’s how to download music on Spotify and listen offline:
- Open the Spotify app on your device.
- Sign in to your Spotify Premium account.
- Find the music you want to download. You can search for specific songs, albums, or playlists.
- Once you’ve found the music you want to download, tap the three dots next to it.
- Tap Download.
- The music will start downloading to your device.
Once the piece is downloaded, you can listen to it offline. You won’t need an internet connection to play the music.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind:
- You can download up to 10,000 songs on each of your devices.
- It would be best to go online at least once every 30 days to keep your downloads. This is so Spotify can collect play data to compensate artists.
- If you’re using a mobile device, you can only download music when connected to a Wi-Fi network.
Here are some additional tips for downloading music on Spotify:
- If you’re on a limited data plan, you can choose to download music of lower quality. This will save you data, but the music will sound slightly worse.
- You can create playlists of your downloaded music to quickly find the songs you want to listen to.
- You can also download podcasts on Spotify. This is a great way to listen to your favourite podcasts on the go.
Our new content is sure to blow your mind. Check it out and see for yourself-
How to download songs from Spotify on your computer
1. Subscribe to Spotify Premium, or log into your Premium account on your PC or Mac.
2. Click Your Library in the left side menu.
3. Click either the Playlist or Albums filter button at the top.
4. After you’ve selected the playlist or album from your account, click the Download button – the downward-facing arrow – next to the big green Play button. The controller will turn green, and the playlist or album will immediately start downloading.
5. After you download your music, the songs in the playlist will be available offline. A grey downward-facing arrow will appear in the bottom right corner of the downloaded playlist or album’s card in the Your Library screen.
I hope this article has helped you learn how to download music on Spotify and listen offline. Now you can enjoy your favourite songs wherever you go, even without an internet connection. We Post informative and tech-related topics regularly, so check out our website, American Tech Journal.