For example, the upcoming Battlefield 2042 update will bring some noticeable balancing changes, as the P90, AKS-74U, PP-2000, and others have had various stats tweaked. The Hourglass map in Battlefield 2042 will be reworked in update 5.2, with the development team shrinking its overall size while adding extra cover in the game’s most action-packed regions.Take a look at below tweet:
Update 5.2 for #Battlefield 2042 featuring our final map rework arrives next week.
🗺️ Hourglass Map Rework
🔫 Vault Weapon Improvements
🪖 Squad Management
📦 Ammo Crate Improvements
➡️ And more!
Full Patch Notes 👇https://t.co/EsB5QhAB7s
— Battlefield (@Battlefield) July 28, 2023
Click the link below to explore a treasure trove of gaming content that will keep you entertained for hours-
- Elden Ring Has Announced the Update 1.10 Patch Notes
- Diablo 4 Season 1V1.1 Patch Notes: All Class Nerfs and Buffs
Battlefield 2042 Update 5.2 Patch Notes
- They fixed an issue where the sliding sound would play endlessly if a player were killed while sliding.
- Fixed an audio issue that resulted in no impact sounds when hit by certain weapons while inside an air vehicle.
- Subsonic ammo will no longer have bullet crack sounds.
- Sundance now will play a Voice Over when requesting or skipping a revive.
- Decreased the volume of the late reflection sounds of Crawford’s Mounted Vulcan.
- Fixed an issue that caused Irish’s DC-2 Deployable Cover not to play any audio when being destroyed.
- Melee attacking friendly players in the head no longer plays a bullet colliding sound. We still don’t recommend stabbing your friends in the head though.
- Improved the audio impact of the EMP Grenade.