Remnant II PS5 Update 1.08 Patch Notes
We’ve released a new patch for PC that improves performance, introduces new quality of life improvements, balancing and bug fixes. 🥳
— Remnant 2 (@Remnant_Game) August 11, 2023
Performance and Crashes
- Ongoing optimizations to improve overall performance.
- Fixed multiple reported crash bugs.
Achievements & Difficulty Rewards
- Retroactively fixed several trophies that weren’t tracked correctly.
- Retroactively fixed as many difficulty-based rewards as possible.
Quality of Life
- Added all unlocked Archetypes to Wallace’s inventory. If players have unlocked any Secret Archetype (by converting a Mysterious Item into an Engram), they will then sell them for all future characters. If you can start with it, Wallace will sell it.
- Reduced the requirement to obtain Revivalist Trait. It also included Very Good Boy.
- Updated Nimue, Bedel (Old Vaunnt), N’Erud Vending Machine, and Blood Altar to properly keep their items in stock.
- Fixed the Damage Reduction calculation in Advanced Stats. While this was a bug, we still wanted to ensure it was at the top of the list because it gave players incorrect info.
- Reduced Multiplayer Scaling per player by an additional 5% (from 15% to 10%). This means that in a 3-player COOP, all players will take 10% less damage (5% less per player).
- Increased the chance that Cass spawns her special rewards.
- Increased invulnerability time on standard Revive by 0.7s gives players more time to react after being revived.
- Experience gained is shared across any distance in multiplayer (previously 40m max range) and to dead teammates.
Check out some other new content we’ve published:
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Patch Notes 1.61 Update
- Baldur Gate 3 Patch Notes- Bug Fixes, Improvements And More!!
- Reduced Vicious enemy affix from 33% to 15%.
- Reduced Spiteful enemy affix from 0-45% to 0-25%. This is based on current enemy Health.
- Reduced Thick Skin enemy affix from -15% Critical Chance & -25% Critical Damage to -10% and 15%, respectively.
- Reduced Hearty enemy affix from 25% Max HP to 15% Max HP.
- Increased Bulwark Damage Reduction from 6,5,4,3,2% (20% MAX) to 7,6,5,4,3% (25% MAX).
ARMOR OVERVIEW: We tweaked various armour types to give them unique benefits that apply to all difficulties. We felt that the baseline Heavy Armor values (at approximately 35% Damage Reduction) were in a good spot, especially with our recent changes to certain enemy affixes, so we adjusted the other armours to bring them up to par in their way.
Armour-based Damage Reduction is typically the most accessible type of DR to get in the game, and due to its importance at higher levels, the lower-value armours were becoming less than desirable.
- Adjusted Light Armor Damage Reduction Value from approximately 15% to 25%.
- Adjusted Medium Armor Damage Reduction Value from approximately 25% to 30%.
- Adjusted Ultra Heavy Armor Damage Reduction Value from approximately 45% to 50%.
- Increased Light Armor Evade Invulnerability by two frames.
- Increased Medium Armor Evade Invulnerability by one frame.
- Increased Ultra Heavy Neutral Evade Invulnerability by one frame.
Armor Evade Value and Stamina Penalty Reference:
- Light Evade (25 Encumbrance or Lower): 12 iFrames, 0% Stamina Cost Penalty.
- Medium Evade (26-50 Encumbrance): 11 iFrames, 25% Stamina Cost Penalty.
- Heavy Evade (51-75 Encumbrance): 10 iFrames, 50% Stamina Cost Penalty.
- Ultra Heavy (76+ Encumbrance): 15 iFrames (Flop), 75% Stamina Cost Penalty.
DEV NOTE: No changes were made to Stamina Cost Penalty. These are original values. Additionally, Heavy Evade and Ultra Heavy Flop have their actual iFrame value as well. The only changes regarding iFrames were to the two lighter Weight Classes.
- Handler Companion and Summoner Minions gain increased health per difficulty. On Apocalypse, they will have the highest base health.
- Increased Challenger’s Intimidating Presence Range from 10m to 15m.
Gear / Items
- Increased Restriction Cord Damage Reduction from 10% to 15%.
- Increased Guardian’s Ring range from 10m to 15m.
- Enabled Mist Step Neutral Backdash attack.
- Adjusted downtime and overall combat flow for Annihilation.
- Adjusted Annihilation Mine behaviour on Survivor difficulty.
Progression & Rewards
- Progression Blocker: Cass no longer wanders out of town, making her store inaccessible.
- Progression Blocker: Ward 13 NPCs no longer “Lose their memory” after rolling adventure mode.
- Progression Blocker: Fixed an issue where Annihilation would be stuck between first and second phase of fight due an improper Plasma Cutter interaction.
- Progression Blocker: Fixed an issue if the player died before one of the children made it back to Oracle, the Oracle would not interact with the player.
- Progression Blocker: Fixed an issue in Sentinel’s Keep that would cause the player to become stuck inside door.
- Progression Blocker: Fixed issue where Liquid Escape could be lost.
- Fixed issue with Summoner’s Minions targeting pigs in Losomn. Pigs are no longer valid targets for Minions.
- Fixed issue with Handler’s Very Good Boy not waking the sleeping Huntress when attacking.
- Fixed Medic’s Redemption cooldown for clients.
- Engineer kills via Turret now grant Experience.
- Removed Controller Rumble when Summoner Minions move near the player.
Gear / Items
- Fixed an issue with Aphelion causing it to do drastically reduced damage.
- Fixed issues with Restriction Cord causing problems like UI weirdness, memory leaks, and the player getting stuck in World Stone as a client.
- Fixed Death’s Embrace effects remaining after exiting to the main menu and returning to game.
- Fixed Spore Shot Mod’s slow effects lasting indefinitely.
- Fixed Enigma’s Chain Lightning chaining through walls and floors.
- Fixed Enigma ignoring enemy’s resistance. The Overload explosion still ignores resistance.
- Fixed Dark Fluid buff values being inconsistent for clients.
- Fixed Faerie Needle buff icon displaying values incorrectly for clients.
- Fixed Bulletweaver buff icon displaying values incorrectly for clients.
- Fixed issue with Dran Scavenger Ring not correctly working for clients.
- Fixed Energized Neck Coil to not trigger from ally status applications.
- Fixed the issue where consuming Processed Koara while its effect was already active was not resetting the timer.
- Fixed the issue where consuming Ambit Ember while its effect was already active was not resetting the timer.
- Fixed the issue where Eulogy Mod damaged the player when activated too close to enemies. Also, returning bolts no longer damage allies.
- Added description and lore for Ghost Shell.
- Overwatch 2 Season 6: Release Date, Patch Notes, Battle Pass, Mythic Skin, and More
- Smite Update 11.08 Patch Notes Xbox One
- Fixed various hitboxes for Enemy AOE attacks.
- Fixed Annihilation Insta-killing clients with bad connections during the second phase transition.
- Fixed an issue with Cancer’s Root attack ignoring Damage Reduction.
- Fixed an issue with GEORGE (Gorge) Aberration not attacking players.
- Fixed issue with Bloat King where applying a status effect would cause it never to adjust its bioluminescence.
- Fixed an issue with Gwendil the Unburnt that allowed Enigma to trigger infinite bomb explosions when there was no longer a bomb.
- Fixed an issue preventing Venom’s Staves from being destroyed by AOEs/Explosives.
- Fixed an issue preventing some enemy affixes from activating properly on Venom.
- Fixed various Labyrinth Enemies from not attacking during the maze section.
- Fixed Bane Aberration from warping players out of the arena with Displacer.
- Fixed an issue with too small icon above a map’s door.
- Fixed an issue where if you quit immediately after picking your archetype with Wallace, you’d have to play through the introduction again.
- Fixed Chimney obstructions not resetting for clients on world reset.
- Fixed various out-of-world or stuck locations in Losomn Dran city.
- Fixed text getting cut off on 16:10 ratio resolutions and other non-16:9 based resolutions.
- Fixed issue where Huntress Boss Music volume was not controllable by the Music slider in the settings menu.
- Fixed an issue where Jester cards were not correctly showing up for clients.
- Fixed the issue with wearing the Ravager Sigil when speaking to Bedel would cause enemies to no more extended attack the player.
Please share your ideas in the comments if you thought this post was helpful. Don’t forget to check the American Tech Journal website for the most recent information about other stars.