Regieleki Raid Guide: How To Use It?
Regieleki is an Electric-type Pokémon. Hence it is vulnerable to Ground-type attacks. It is, however, immune to Electric, Flying, and Steel-type attacks. Regieleki has a high-Speed stat, so selecting Pokémon can outrun it is critical. Here are some tips on how to use the Regieleki Raid Guide:
Use the best counters- Regieleki is a pure Electric type, so its only weakness is Ground. The best counters for Regieleki are Ground-type Pokémon, such as Groudon, Garchomp, Rhyperior, Mamoswine, Excadrill, Golurk, and Therian Forme Landorus.
Bring a variety of counters- Bringing a variety of Ground-type Pokémon to the raid is a good idea, as this will give you more options if one of your Pokémon faints. You may also want to bring a Mega Ground-type Pokémon, such as Mega Groudon or Mega Garchomp, as they will boost your other Pokémon’s damage.
Use the correct moves- Make sure your Ground-type Pokémon have the best activities for attacking Regieleki. The best Ground-type moves for Regieleki are Mud Shot, Earthquake, and Stone Edge.
Dodge attacks- Regieleki’s spells are not very powerful, but they can be annoying if they keep hitting you. Try to dodge as many attacks as possible to save your Pokémon’s HP.
Use Golden Razz Berries- If you want to catch Regieleki, use Golden Razz Berries to increase your chances of seeing it.
It would be best if you also looked at the tweet about cat goldfish that is provided below:
— CaptGoldfish (@captgoldfish) April 8, 2023
Here are some additional tips:
- Raid with friends. It’s always easier to raid with friends, as you’ll be able to defeat Regieleki more quickly.
- Use weather boosts. If the weather is boosted for Ground-type Pokémon, your Ground-type Pokémon will do even more damage to Regieleki.
- Practice. The more you raid Regieleki, the better you’ll get at defeating it. So don’t be afraid to practice and try different strategies.
Some good Pokémon to utilize against Regieleki are as follows.
Raikou is a speedy Electric-type Pokémon that can inflict much damage on Regieleki. It possesses several charged attacks that it can employ to break Regieleki’s shields.
It would be best to read the other game guidelines below-
Here are some tips for catching Regieleki:
- Use Golden Razz Berries to increase the catch rate.
- Make Excellent Throws to increase the catch rate even further.
- Curveballs also increase the catch rate, so try to make Curveballs whenever possible.
- If you are having trouble catching Regieleki, you can try to catch it in a raid with friends. This will increase the number of Premier Balls you have, giving you a better chance of seeing it.