PUBG update 2.43 (Update 25.1) is now available for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. According to the PUBG 2.43 patch notes, the current version brings a new weapon, the Dragunov, as well as a collaboration with Aston Martin, which offers distinctive car skins.
The Miramar map has undergone considerable alterations, with new places such as Partona being included. Aside from that, PUBG console version 2.43 adds new features such as Sandstorm and Ziplines, as well as terrain upgrades. Ranked Season 25 kicks off with tier-based awards, and several bug patches have been implemented.
Previously, a big PUBG update 2.18 introduced a brand new vehicle – the Food Truck – as well as Changing Weather and many map enhancements on Deston. Unfortunately, gamers have been reporting troubles with the game since the last significant update. A couple of these bugs will be addressed in today’s PUBG patch 2.43. More information is provided below..
PUBG 2.43 Patch Notes (Update 25.1)
Live Server Updates:
- Suspension of Dragunov’s release for Update 25.1.
- Multiple bug fixes related to animations, volume settings, and player visibility.
3. Map Service:
- Map rotation schedules detailed for PC and Console.
- Miramar available as a Featured Map for two weeks.
4. New Weapon: Dragunov
- Introduction of the Dragunov designated marksman rifle.
- Uses 7.62mm ammo with potential for high damage but has challenges like recoil and slower firing rate.
5. Collaboration: Aston Martin
- Three exclusive Aston Martin vehicle skins.
- Special Aston Martin container available in starting areas of multiple maps.
6. World: Miramar Updates
- Introduction of Sandstorm and Zipline features.
- Area modifications for Alcantara, Ladrillera, Campo Militar, Chumacera, Impala, Los Leones, Pecado, Prison, Water Treatment, and Southern island.
- Spawn, weather, texture, map, and blue zone updates.
- Miscellaneous changes including fuel pumps, new signboards, and environmental objects.
Ranked – Season 25
- The leaderboard will reset after the Live Server maintenance.
- Check out your final Tier from the previous season through your Career page.
You may also check out the patch report video clip, which is provided below-
Season 24 Rewards
Below are the rewards you’ll be receiving based on your final Tier from the previous Ranked season.
|Bronze||Bronze PUBG ID Emblem|
|Silver||Silver PUBG ID Emblem|
|Gold||Gold PUBG ID EmblemRanked Parachute Skin|
|Platinum||Animated Platinum PUBG ID EmblemRanked Parachute Skin|
|Diamond||Animated Diamond PUBG ID EmblemRanked Parachute Skin|
Platinum, Diamond Medal
|Master||Animated Master PUBG ID EmblemAnimated Master Nameplate|
Ranked Parachute Skin
Platinum, Diamond, Master Medal
|Top 500||Bonus rewards for Top 500 players:|
New Feature: Team Suggest
- A new Team Suggest feature has been added.
- Focuses on recommending online players from a pool of your PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS friends, affiliated Clan members, and 30 players you’ve recently played with through the lobby UI.
- There is a priority in player suggestion:
- Players who have played more than five matches with you as a team are suggested as first priority. Among these players, suggestions are made based on the number of matches played, and in the case of a tie, recent matches are prioritized.
- Players who have played between 1 to 4 matches with you as a team are suggested as the second priority, with a preference for recent matches.
- After the above priorities are considered, if there are still open slots, logged-in friends or Clan members are suggested in the order of their most recent login.
- In the event of completely identical priorities, a random recommendation will be made.
- You can do the following actions depending on your current status:
- If you are alone in the lobby:
- If the suggested player is your friend/Clan member and alone in the lobby, they can join your party (You can invite if joining is not permitted).
- If the suggested player is your friend/Clan member and part of a team or currently playing, they can join.
- If the suggested player is not your friend/Clan member and alone in the lobby, they can be invited.
- If you are in the lobby as part of a team:
- If the suggested player is your friend/Clan member/etc. and alone in the lobby, they can be invited.
- If you are alone in the lobby:
- Up to 3 players can be suggested. When an action is taken, the players with the next priority are displayed sequentially. If all suggested players have been actioned and are no longer on the list, no more players will remain on the list.
- However, there may be instances when a player may be suggested for team play but may not be able to join due to certain conditions.
- For example, when the status of a player who has been proposed does not meet the required conditions before a lobby restart (switching between Normal Match and Ranked, re-entering the lobby after accessing the Social page, or restarting the lobby via settings), a system error message will be displayed.
- Clan Tags are now visible in the following in-game areas as well:
- Blue Chip and Blue Chip interaction UI
- Drone interaction UI
- Training Mode – 1v1 Arena – round start, match results screen
- Team Deathmatch – scoreboard, match results screen
- Bluebomb Rush – scoreboard, match results screen
- (PC) Replay – Highlight View and Highlight View interaction key
- (Console) Team list on the bottom left of the screen
- You can now recognize the distinction between uppercase and lowercase letters – therefore, you’ll now be able to modify the capitalization of your Clan Name using the Clan Name Change.
- If you are kicked from a Clan, the duration of the cooldown period for rejoining or forming a new Clan will be communicated via the Notification Center.
- Fixed general in-game bugs.
- Fixed an issue that allows Helmets and Vests to be stored in the inventory using a Drone.
- Fixed an issue where the primary weapon, when holstered, obscures part of the screen during specific character movements.
- Fixed an issue that removes items from the Tactical Pack after the holder’s death.
- Fixed an issue that gives the impression of the Blue Chip Transmission Tower remaining usable even if its usage was cancelled during the transition from Phase 6 to Phase 7.
- Fixed an issue causing abnormal Death Cam sessions when a player, having survived a Comeback BR, subsequently dies after eliminating another player.
- Fixed an issue where the character animation does not appear from a certain distance when approaching a player using an Ascender.
- Fixed an issue where a highlighting effect is applied when using a Blue Chip Transmitter.
- Fixed the awkward perspective when switching to ADS after getting knocked out and revived during Drone use.
- Fixed an issue causing abnormal movement/perspective control and weapon firing when using an Emote before transitioning to the next Bluebomb Rush round.
- Fixed an issue allowing for unilateral attacks by penetrating a specific object in Bluebomb Rush mode.
- Fixed an issue causing low-quality display of building textures in Bluebomb Rush mode.
- (PC) Fixed an issue where the character could get stuck when exiting a vehicle in tight spaces.
- (PC) Fixed an issue where a Bluebomb Rush match does not conclude immediately when there are no players in the opposing team.
In previous posts, we discussed the ptach notes of various games; if you want to learn how to use them, see the following topics:-
- Remnant II PS5 Update 1.08 Patch Notes Improve Experience with Bug Fixes
- Disney Dreamlight Valley Patch Notes 1.61 Update
- Baldur Gate 3 Patch Notes- Bug Fixes, Improvements And More!!
- Fixed collision, texture, performance, and some other general map issues.
- Fixed an issue that allows access to Vikendi’s Secret Rooms without a Security Key.
- Fixed an issue where specific wooden doors in Miramar do not get destroyed properly.
- Fixed an issue where items become embedded in the ground when dropped at certain intersections in Miramar.
- Fixed an issue where vending machines in Miramar disappear when approached from a certain distance.
- Fixed an intermittent issue of players getting stuck while crawling under tractors in Miramar.
- Fixed an issue that allows players to see through a specific wall in Miramar.
- Fixed an issue that restricts smooth passage through certain doors in Miramar.
- Fixed an issue that causes players to spawn in abnormal locations and consequently die on the starting island in a Paramo match.
- Fixed the text marked as “Rule” to “Rules” in Arcade’s mode lobby.
- Fixed an issue where certain languages are not implemented on the match results screen in Bluebomb Rush mode.
- Fixed an issue causing team scores to momentarily display as -1 when specific conditions are met in Bluebomb Rush mode.
- Fixed the incorrect text on the match results screen in Bluebomb Rush mode in Turkish language setting.
- Fixed an issue where the system does not recognize season mission achievements, even after a player completes every season mission.
- (PC) Fixed the awkward line break in Your Shop in Japanese language setting.
- (PC) Fixed an issue that displays a login notification when a friend transitions to the lobby after a match.
Items & Skins
- Fixed an issue causing the Kansas Headband to disappear when equipped with the PCS7 Hoodie.
- Corrected a typographical error present on the Four Angry Men – AKM.
- (PC) Fixed an issue where the character’s thigh appears transparent after equipping WackyJacky101’s Knee-High Boots with the Gulfwatch Lifeguard Shorts.