Microsoft has announced the lineup of games coming to Xbox Game Pass in the second half of April, and there’s a lot to look forward to.
First, the cloud, consoles, and PC versions of the real-time strategy game Minecraft Legends are now accessible. Rather than focusing on building and surviving, as in the original Minecraft, this one is more of an action/strategy game.
The highly anticipated second installment of Coffee Talk, titled Hibiscus & Butterfly, will premiere on April 20. You’ll serve coffee to clients and get to know them as the “barista” in this game. Like a visual novel, the focus is on the story.
On April 27, you’ll be able to pick up BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle Special Edition, the updated 2.0 edition of the popular fighting game. It comes with a large number of character packs and the 2.0 expansion, which significantly expands the gameplay of the original game.
On May 2nd, Redfall will be available on Xbox Game Pass at long last. You and your teammates will battle against vampires in the hamlet of Redfall in this first-person cooperative shooter. Arkane Studios, the developers of Dishonored and Prey, are responsible for this.
Xbox Game Pass April Wave 2 Releases
- Minecraft Legends (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus & Butterfly (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Medieval Dynasty (Xbox One)
- Homestead Arcana (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S)
- Cassette Beasts (PC)
- BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle Special Edition (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- The Last Case of Benedict Fox (Console and PC)
- Redfall (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S)
Multiple games are leaving the service on April 30, including Bugsnax, Tetris Effect Connected, and Dragon Quest Builders 2.