When Will League of Legends Patch 13.10 Be Released?
- 3 am PT (NA)
- 5 am GMT (EU West)
- 3 am CET (EU North East)
- 8 am KR (Korea)
League of Legends patch 13.10 – Early patch notes
- Snow Moon Ahri (1,350 RP)
- Snow Moon Morgana (1,350 RP)
- Snow Moon Varus (1,350 RP)
- Missing indicators are to be returned to the scoreboard.
- Q – Blooming Burst bonus monster damage increased 30/40/50/60/70 >>> 35/50/65/80/95
- W – Shapesplitter bonus monster damage increased by 50 >>> 75
- R – Pop Blossom AP ratio increased 100% >>> 120%
- Dirty Fighting adjustments:
- Damage now has a +60% AP ratio
- Shield strength reduced to use level growth instead of linear interpolation
- Avengerang bonus move speed now has a 5% per 100 AP ratio
- Rend buffs:
- Damage now has a +20% AP ratio per spear
- Slow now has a 5% per 100 AP ratio
- Wolf’s Frenzy damage now has a 20% AP ratio
- Mounting Dread Slow now has a 5% per 100 AP ratio
- Tumble damage now has a 50% AP ratio
- Statikk Shiv (Legendary)
- Lifewell Pendant (Epic)
- Chalice of Blessing (Epic)
- Echoes of Helia (Mythic)
- Assassin Mythics
- ADC Mythics and Legendaries
- Support Mythics and Legendaries
- Mage Legendaries
- Tank Legendaries
- Fighter Mythics and Legendaries
- Coming soon…
- Unleashed Teleport timer was reduced from 14:00 to 10:00.
- NEW: After the first wave and before 14 minutes, side lane minions gain increased movement speed, matching the time it takes for two opposing minion waves to meet at the midpoint of the top lane and bot lane, with the time it takes for the mid lane.
- NEW: Minions that are targeting towers now ignore “call for help” signals against enemy champions.
- Blast Cone spawn timer increased from 5:00-5:30 to 9:00-9:30.
- Mana regeneration per tick increased from 2.1 to 3.1 percent maximum mana.
- The home guard timer was reduced from 20:00 to 14:00.
- NEW: Champions’ basic attacks against turrets deal 100 percent base attack damage (Plus 100 percent bonus attack damage) and (Plus 60 percent ability power).
- REMOVED: Champions’ basic attacks against turrets deal 100 percent base attack damage plus the highest of 100 percent bonus attack damage or 60 percent bonus ability power.
- Bulwark bonus resistances per stack increased from 0−180 (based on nearby enemy champions) to 45−225 (based on nearby enemy champions).
- Radius reduced from 750 at all levels to 600-750 (based on level) units.
- Duration reduced from 10 to six seconds.
- NEW: Now stores up to two charges.
- Cooldown increased from 120-60 (based on average champion level) to 160-100 (based on average champion level).