Scarlett is one of the most challenging materials to obtain in Final Fantasy 16, but there are a few techniques to ensure its occurrence in this renowned game. So, this is how you accept Scarletite in Final Fantasy XVI.
Scarlett, described as “one of the hardest metals known to man,” is eagerly sought after by Clive, who uses it to construct intense things like Excalibur and the Drakeslayer’s Belt. However, it is tough to locate and is a very restricted resource.
Fortunately, there are other ways to obtain Scarletite in Final Fantasy 16, so as long as you know where to seek it, you may become as robust as possible. So, this is how you obtain Scarletite in Final Fantasy XVI.
How to Get Scarletite in Final Fantasy 16?
Scarlett can be obtained by beating specific Notorious Marks or completing the Hot Water side quest in Final Fantasy 16. So, whether you favor questing or hunting, you can get this incredibly essential resource.
- Final Fantasy 16 Ifrit Performs a Square Enix First
- Final Fantasy 16 Gameplay Preview: Spending 8 Hours With Square’s Best of Year Rival!
Hunt Certain Notorious Marks
You cannot defeat any Notorious Mark; instead, you must find four separate monsters to face. They are as follows:
- Dozmare, The Griffin (Rank B, Level 28)
- Fastitocalon (Rank B, Level 34)
- The Ten of Clubs (Rank B, Level 35)
- The Holy Trumpitour (Rank B, Level 36)
Complete the Hot Water Side Quest
- Complete the ‘Follow the Crystal’ search.
- Head over to the Dhalmekian Republic’s Dalimil Inn.
- Speak to a character called Xaver.