Final Fantasy has many significant optional tasks in Final Fantasy 16, but The Want Beyond the Wall isn’t one of them. The mission may be dull, but it must be done to get the entire game experience. It’s one of the quickest quests in the game, and if you’re prepared, you can finish it in no time.
This essay details The Want Beyond the Wall, from its inception to its straightforward conclusion.
Final Fantasy 16: The Want Beyond the Wall Start Instructions
After beginning The Dame, a side quest, you can enter Northreach and gain access to The Want Beyond the Wall. Righting Wrongs is the main goal, while The Dame is a side quest associated with it.
Talking to Etienne, the shopkeeper, will start this optional quest. This shopkeeper is in Northreach, next to The Veil and The Iron Flagon.
Final Fantasy 16: The Want Beyond the Wall Guide
- After speaking to the Merchant, head out to the market area.
- Find the Liquormonger opposite the gate.
- Give the Liquormonger his package, and he will hand you some Brandywine.
- Turn left and find the Herbalist next.
- Hand the Herbalist his box, and he will give you a box of Cigars.
- After this, turn to the right and see the Tinker.
- The Tinker will hand you some Essence of Rose perfume to deliver his package.
- Finally, head back to the Merchant, Ettiene, and hand over all the items.
- After a short conversation with Ettiene, the quest will be complete.
What Are Final Fantasy 16’s Want Beyond the Wall Rewards?
There is nothing particularly noteworthy in the way of awards for completing The Want Beyond the Wall. Unlike the other side tasks in Final Fantasy 16, this one does not reward the player with a material good. Instead, you will receive only 1,000 Gil and 19 Experience Points.
The people of the area and how the empire oppresses them are revealed, even if this is one of the least rewarding objectives in Final Fantasy 16. It shows people’s lengths to pursue illicit goods and their feelings about living under imperial control. Check out our website American Tech Journal for more gaming-related news.