Disney’s Dreamlight Valley: Instructions for Making the Red Raging Potion
Since Anton Ego does not belong to any single character in Disney Dreamlight Valley, there is no way to activate his “One Meal for Anton Ego.” Reading the item descriptions will unlock a secret Quest. Unlocking the Ratatouille Realm, finishing “An Important Night at the Restaurant,” and earning Friendship Level 10 with Remy are all necessary steps on the path to completing the Quest.
The first order of business is to visit Remy’s residence and use your object of choice to uncover a Red Potato in the glowing area. “What recipe could be made from this?” it asks in its description. Players need to travel to Ratatouille Realm in Disney Dreamlight Valley and visit the takeaway window there, where Remy stores all his recipes.
The following is an example of one of them:
- Slush Ice
- Red Potato: From Remy’s House
- Slush Ice: Available at Chez Remy’s Pantry upon completing the Friendship level 10 Quest for the Little Chef.
- Lobster: Fish the gold/red ripples in the Glade of Trust to get Lobsters.
- Raspberry: Harvested from bushes in the Plaza or Peaceful Meadow.
- Chili Pepper: Players can either buy the vegetable as ingredients ready for cooking or as seeds for gardening from the Sunlit Plateau.
To make the Icy-Red Stew, mix all the ingredients together and cook them on any stove. The recipe for this dish was clearly a customer request, as it was posted on the takeaway window at Ratatouille Realm. Now that they’ve had their Icy-Red Stew… Yuck to go, Dreamers can go back to the Realm.
To be rewarded, use the Raging Red Potion, whose label boasts, “This will bring the spice of life back to something gone lifeless.” The secret Quest to find One Meal for Anton Ego in Disney’s Dreamlight Valley is over. Since the potion is useless for either crafting or cooking, fans have speculated that it may be connected to a yet-to-be-introduced character or event.
Disney Dreamlight Valley is out now for the Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S.