Call Of Duty Season 2 Patch Notes: The Season 1 Reloaded update for Call of Duty: Warzone 2 is now available. Raven Software has released the patch notes for the significant mid-season upgrade.
The combat royale has two more operators and a new assault rifle, thanks to Season 1 Reloaded. Several quality-of-life enhancements are also included, such as adjustments to the XP token menu, bug fixes, limitations on riot shields, and the game’s overpowering AI.
Several significant locations of interest on the Al Mazrah map received general lighting and shadow enhancements, according to the patch notes. Building 21 is a brand-new location that has been added for DMZ mode. However, players must figure out how to find it and get there.
Although there are now five active Stronghold locations instead of three, the AI foes shouldn’t seem particularly strong in this area. Their damage per bullet decreased by 26%, and they had 50% fewer AI on each site. In addition, the AI reinforcements were toned down to lengthen the intervals between enemy waves, and the size of the waves was decreased by 30%.
The Akimbo P890, X12, Basilisk, and.50 GS pistols have had their damage against armored enemies reduced as part of Warzone 2’s weapon balancing. The melee damage on the riot shield has been decreased to a three-hit kill, and movement speed has been slowed down.
Attachment tuning has changed; however, the patch notes only obliquely state that “most beneficial tuning value magnitudes have been enhanced, and certain harmful tuning value magnitudes have been decreased.”
DMZ mode is bringing benefits. Players that successfully extract many times in a row will receive various bonuses for their upcoming game. Increased spawn rates for goods like self-revives, gas masks, and field upgrades in first aid kits, plate carriers, backpacks, and field upgrades in weapon stashes, are among the additional DMZ-specific modifications.
An improved social tab with smaller player card widgets for friends, patches for several bugs affecting the join and/or invite to party functionality, and an updated XP token menu are just a few of the quality-of-life enhancements made across both modes. Finally, the XP tokens menu has been modified to show how much time is left on each token.
Warzone 2’s Combat Record feature will not be available with Season 1 Reloaded, despite this having been previously advertised. According to Raven Software, this is because there are uncertainties regarding the reliability of the data population. The creator promises to release an update as soon as one is available.
Call Of Duty Season 2 Patch Notes
Let’s start with the highlights of Raven Software’s most recent Warzone 2 Season 1 patch notes.
- The ability for players to store Blueprints from Private Matches and Showcase has been fixed.
- Fixed a problem that might have affected the Basilisk bullet’s spread during ADS.
- Fixed a problem where the Gaz Operator skin from Grass Ops did not appear as a purchase after being unlocked.
- Fixed a problem that prevented residual smoke from appearing while in ADS and having an active S.A.E.
a problem that prevented players from choosing a blueprint after quitting a match early has been fixed.
- Fixed a problem wherein Steam buddies showed up as their SteamID64 and not as their preferred moniker.
- The problem that prevented players from choosing the right number of Battle Pass Tokens to buy has been fixed.
- Station Buy
The price of Primary Loadout Weapons was decreased from $5000 to $2500.
- The Champion’s Quest element’s negative effects on the screen continued to appear after being dropped outside of the playable area in Battle Royale. This problem has been fixed.
- Players could not de-equip an insured weapon in the DMZ if their contraband inventory were full. This problem has been fixed.
- We acknowledge that there are many things to consider, but they are the key points of the most recent.
- Warzone 2 patch notes. If you want a comprehensive look at everything that has changed, though, you can find the complete patch notes from Infinity Ward right here.
You May Also Like: